Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February 2013

My beautiful  niece turned 8 years old. I still can't believe it, I was a senior in high school when she was born. Becoming an aunt was one of the best things that's ever happened to me.  My little nieces have brought so much joy into my life.  Thanks Kodi and Tim for being such amazing parents.  You two are such a great example to us.  Love you guys!

 

2013 was supposed to be the best year of our life, unfortunately things did not turn out how we hoped. I don't want to get to personal on here, but we experienced our first failed adoption.  It definitely was the hardest thing we've ever had to go through.  We are doing our best to move on, we just keep hoping and praying that some day we'll have the opportunity to be parents.  The only thing that has helped get us through this difficult time is our amazing family and friends.  I feel so blessed to have them in our life.  

My sister, nieces, mom, and hubby surprised my with a spa day.  It was so much fun and just what I needed to get my minds off of things.





 This year we had a nice relaxing Valentine's day at home.  When I got off work Shawn was cooking a nice steak dinner.  He surprised me with flowers and a great gift.  I gave Shawn his first heart attack and wrote everything I love about him on little hearts. 



These cupcakes were the most amazing cupcakes I've ever had! Thank you sista!

1 comment:

  1. Our spa day was pretty much amazing. I don't think I've had so many laughs when I was supposed to be relaxing! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete