Tuesday, March 12, 2013

December 2012



 This December we had a lot of family time and it was wonderful! I visited my beautiful sister in Salt Lake and we all went down to temple square.  It was so amazing, I hadn't been for a few years.  I forgot the amazing feeling that you get when you go visit such a beautiful place. 






Our unofficial Family Christmas picture.



 I got a sewing machine for Christmas. It's been years since I've used one.  Luckily Shawn has experience in pretty much everything and he gave me a good demo.  I'm so lucky to have such a well rounded guy.  He's pretty wonderful.





 Christmas was one of the best ever this year.  We all were able to come down to my parents house.  I had a huge surprise for Shawn so I couldn't wait.  Anyone who knows us knows that we are horrible at keeping surprises/secrets from each other.  So this year I ordered everything online so that I could have it shipped to my parents.  It was the only way I wouldn't be tempted to open anything early. 
Shawn's big Christmas surprise. I'm definitely the best wife he's ever had :)
 
 My birthday is the day after Christmas.  I had to go to work for a couple hours and while I was there I did a bit of online browsing and found my birthday present.  I picked up Shawn after I got off and we went over to the dealership for a test drive.  We've been wanting 4-wheel drive for awhile and for all the times we go to Island Park and Yellowstone we needed an SUV.

A hybrid Ford Escape


I was sad to see the Fusion go but it was time for something bigger


The girls had their first dance recital and it was possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.









1 comment:

  1. Sister...I'm so stealing some of these pictures. ;) You've got some good ones of the girls!! And I LOVE your unofficial christmas picture, its way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete