Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Camping with the Fam!

This last weekend was so much fun.  We definitely had a full house at the cabin this time, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We went to Yellowstone...






My wonderful sis and her bestie Katie beautified Shawn and I! Doesn't he look like he's having so much fun.


We went to the Discovery Center in West Yellowstone... and Adasynn got to feed the bears!  It was cute, they had all the little kids lined up and showed them how to hide the bear food under rocks and logs.  So when they let the bears back into their cage they could watch the bears find their food. 

We got to play in the park at the Discovery Center.




We also went rafting, when I get those pics I'll edit this post for your viewing pleasure :)  By the end of this trip we were all sooo exhausted! We were just having way to much fun!

This was definitely one of my favorite trips.  Heather and Brandon were able to come up and I got to meet little Kensley for the first time. It was so great to see everyone. Thanks parentals, I can't wait to go back!!

1 comment:

  1. Sis! You've got some GREAT pictures!...that I will be stealing by the way. ;) This weekend seriously was so much fun. I think it's my favorite cabin trip ever too. How did you get your pictures to stagger?! It looks SO cute!! I need your blogging help!

    ReplyDelete